Technology & BenefitORDER NOW
- Competitive advantage of Teak Wood
Our teak wood is in great demand by the market because of its straight nature. Primarily, this type of wood is used in the manufacture of plywood or multiplex. Moreover, white Jabon has a light cream color with minimal motifs. In terms of ease of processing, Jabon is also superior because it is not difficult to dry, nail, cut, and glue. The shrinkage capacity of this wood after drying is small so that the size of the wood is more stable.
- Competitive advantage of Papaya California
Our plantations are natural organic plantations, so the California Papaya fruit “Fresh Pro” is guaranteed the quality of its freshness, nutrition, and safety, so it is safe for consumption.
- Anti Oxidant. Papaya offers excellent taste and bright colors and a rich source of antioxidant nutrients such as carotene, vitamin C, flavonoids, B vitamins, folic and pantothenic acids, potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Together, it improves the health of the cardiovascular system and also protects against colon cancer. Additionally, papaya contains a digestive enzyme, papain, which is used as bromelain, an enzyme similar to that found in pineapples, wounds, other causes of trauma, and allergies.
- Tighten the breast. Our ancestors believe papaya for a long time as a fruit that can tighten breasts. Enzymes in papaya fruit can help breast growth so that it is firmer and supple. Papaya is also enriched with toning hormone and vitamin A which secretes female hormones and stimulates the ovaries to release female hormones. From these hormones, the mammary gland will run smoothly, and the shape of the breast will be ideal.
- Fight Heart Disease. The nutrients in papaya help prevent oxidation of cholesterol in your body. This is important because when cholesterol is oxidized, it can stick to your blood vessels’ walls, causing plaque, leading to heart attacks and strokes.
- Anti Aging. The level of vitamin C in papaya is 48 times that of apples !!. Papaya is also active as a detoxifier so that it can refresh the skin from the inside. Papaya can also encourage the skin's metabolic processes. Papaya is also good at melting the skin layers and aging substances that appear in the pores so that the skin is firmer and brighter. So from now on, just be diligent about using a papaya fruit mask or papaya facial.
- Improve Your Immune System. Because papaya is very rich in vitamins A and C, papaya fruit is good for maintaining proper immune function.
- Body Slimming. Papaya fruit has properties for slimming.
- Competitive advantage of Guava Crystal
Our plantations are natural organic plantations, so the Guava Crystal “Fresh Pro” is guaranteed its freshness, nutrition, and safety quality. It is safe for consumption.
- Guava is low in calories and fat but contains essential vitamins, including minerals, and antioxidant poly-phenolic and flavonoid compounds, which play a vital role in cancer prevention, anti-aging, and increasing endurance.
- This fruit is a rich source of soluble fiber (5.4 g per 100 g of fruit, about 14% of the DRA), which is good for smooth digestion. Fiber helps protect the intestinal mucous membrane by reducing the harmful effects of toxins and binding to cancer-causing chemicals in the colon.
- Guava is an excellent source of antioxidants and vitamin C, providing more than three times the daily intake requirement. The outer shell of guava contains a higher vitamin C than the middle.
- Guava is rich in alkaline astringent and has disinfectant and anti-bacterial properties, thus helping to cure diarrhea or dysentery caused by microbial growth. Furthermore, other nutrients in guava, such as vitamin C, carotenoids, and potassium, strengthen and rejuvenate the digestive system.
- The B vitamins in guava play an essential role in healthy brain function. Guava is rich in vitamins B3 and B6. Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, stimulates brain function and increases blood flow, and vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is an essential nutrient for brain and nerve function.
- Scientific studies show that regular consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C helps the body become more potent against infections, cancer-causing, and free radicals harmful to the body.
- Guava fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin. The compounds are known to have antioxidant properties and are very important for health. Vitamin A is also needed for keeping mucous membranes healthy and for the skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotene is known to protect against lung and oral cavity cancers.
- Studies show that lycopene in young guava can prevent skin damage from the effects of UV rays and provide protection from prostate cancer.
- Fresh guava is very rich in potassium, even more than a banana per 100 g of fruit weight. Potassium is an essential component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
- Guava is also a source of B complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamins E and K. It’s also the source of minerals such as magnesium, copper, and manganese. The body uses manganese as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. Copper is needed in the production of red blood cells.